The Laceyville Business Association is an organization of local area business who have come together for the benefit of the community. The membership is structured to benefit the community as a whole rather than individual membership.
However, members do have benefits such as having your business listed on the Laceyville.com website in the business directory and different online guides—wedding, hunting & fishing, attractions— as well as a free listing in the brochure that is distributed at the Endless Mountains Visitors Bureau, the Laceyville area and other NEPA business locations.
Join the Laceyville Business Association
If you are a local NEPA area business and would like to have your business listed in our different online directories and printed brochure with your logo, Business name, contact name, address, phone, web site link, email and map, all you have to do is join the Laceyville Business Association.
Membership is $40 per year plus additional advertising fees, if applicable. Please make checks payable to Laceyville Business Association and mail your membership to:
Laceyville Business Association
Donna Ace, President
PO Box 116
Laceyville PA 18623
Be sure to include the following information when sending in your membership to Donna Ace, President, and email the following information to our web master:
- Logo - can accept .pdf, .jpg, .gif, .bmp formats
- Business Name
- Owner / Contact
- web site address
- Business category(s) that you would place your busines
Additional Member Benefit - Online Laceyville.com Store
Coming soon! The Laceyville.com online store where members only can sell your products for a minimum fee of 20% commission of each item with a portion of the proceeds going to benefit the community and maintain the web site & hosting fees. More details to come. If you're interested in the store, please contact our webmaster, Cheryl Carnright.
If you would like to attend meetings, they're held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Wiser Choice Restaurant at 5:30 PM.
Accomplishments of the Laceyville Business Association
- Purchased and maintain Laceyville signs along Route 6 and entering Boro
- Member of the Endless Mountains Visitors Bureau
- Spearheaded fundraising for the Laceyville Revitalization Project
- Purchased benches, trash cans and cigarette butt containers
- Sponsor Santa's pictures at the Oldest House
- Sponsor Laceyville's Annual Community Christmas
- Maintain Christmas lights in town
- Support PTO's Children's parties
- Support Wiles Family beautification of Laceyville
- Spearheaded fundraising for the Veterans' Memorial on corner of Main & Bee Streets
- Hosted Susquehanna River Sojourners
- Purchased banners for town
- Purchased picnic table for River Park
- Purchased fencing for River Park
- Pay to have Riverfront mowed & maintained
- Pay & support laceyville.com